Friday 29 March 2013

MARCH MADNESS...............................

Hi Guys,
        OMG it has been forever, sorry for my disappearance but between school, mock trials, exams, course work and work I hardly find time to sleep. BUT I AM BACK!!!!!!

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS (MY RIHANNA EXPERIENCE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sissy got 2 tickets to see Rihanna in concert and after many kissing up and bribing her and after her friend got grounded and wasn't allowed to go, SHE CHOOSE ME!!!!!!!! Thanks Maurisa!!!
So ofcourse I had to go I have been secretly girl crushing on RiRi for a while and I loveeeeee her songs!!!! As luck or faith would have it my partner in crime April also got last minute tickets, so all three of us got the RIHANNA EXPERIENCE!!!!!


Except for the fact that I did not know who the hell was ASAP Rocky opening up for Rihanna, the concert was AMAZING!!!!!!! IT WAS A BIG PARTY!!!! Rihanna first of all looks amazing (motivation to hit the gym seriously!!!). After I saw that body I was like no more MacDonalds!!!!lolol
The singing was to my surprise..............GREAT!!!!! I mean she is no Beyoncé BUT she does not need to be she is RiRi. Her voice is unique, I heard all the words of her songs clearly, she danced her ass off and the costume change DAMN!!!! Because she has a lot of upbeat songs it was like a big party everyone was singing and dancing with her. From "Where have you been" to "Stay" it was Superb!!!

Aside from all that I was happy to bond with my sister, she is growing up so fast and I sometimes feel like I am missing out on her teenage experience because she doesn't come to me as often as I would like her to. I am so glad for the experience with you!!! I LOVE YOU

SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!
Spring is here and the SUN is back!!!! I am so happy to wear sunshades again. Ofcourse my skin has shed and got lighter in the winter sooo I am makeup hunting again for a nice spring shade. In the meantime, school is ending and I am happy to have another course under my belt, one step closer to the dream. I hope you guys happily put away your winter coats and boots like I did and took the umbrellas out. I am definitely in need of a spring shopping trip. TARGET is finally open in Canada now so maybe I will go check them out and do a review on that soon.

A TIP FOR YOUR SKIN
I have been using a new skin product for the last 2 weeks and  I am recommending it to you guys!!!!
Its Mary Kay Timewise Micro dermabrasion step 1 Refine and step 2 Replenish.  It is amazing for cleansing before bed. The most amazing thing is when you get up in the morning, even after 2 hours sleep you look like you got 10, your skin is clean and smooth, I call it a face lift in a bottle. PLEASE try it and let me know how you like it.

HAPPY EASTER...........

Just want to take time out to say Happy Easter to you all!!! I hope everyone had a peaceful day full of bun and cheese (Proud Jamaican) lolol

And a very big thank you to you all for sharing my blog and visiting this page, I mean it is unreal to me to have people in France, Ukraine, Cambodia, Ghana, Australia on my page!!!! I am humbled.


xoxo
Debra






No comments:

Post a Comment