Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
             Happy new year to you guys, I hope this year brings you love, prosperity, joy, strength, victory, faith, health and all you guys desire. Now that being said, I am a strong believer in that saying "a dream without work and action is a wish" so, lets all plunge ourselves into our lives like never before. I hope if everyone made a resolution they began working on it, don't say it is too early just DO IT!!! Take me for example, I am not gonna lie, I am not a diet girl I am sorry I can't stay away from food. So, this season I did get a little carried away with the eating and gained a few pounds, while it goes into my thighs and it is curvaceous I wish not to keep this weight. So, effective today I joined the gym, I am starting zumba,yoga, pilates, and cycling. I just got it done, NOT I should or I will nooooo I DID IT. That is the approach I want all you guys to take towards life. Just ask yourself why am I procrastinating? Instead of talking about it let me do it. I hope this year is a great success for you all.

Now, on new years eve I had a party at my house again with my clique!! It was better than ever!!! It is the most fun I have had in months. There was alot of food and we came prepared with our dancing shoes on!!! I wanna thank all my friends Firstly Melicia Welcome to Canada baby, thank you for spending NYE with us. Thank you Jhen Jhen, April and Dezon, Nicole and Tamayo, Alley, my roommate Les, and Natalie for deciding to spend your new years eve with me. See the pictures below :)!!!!

















On the menu Nachos, garlic bread and cheese, chip and dip, honey garlic wings, jerk chicken, curried goat and rice, deviled eggs, fruit plates and every liquor known to man!!! lololol

It is back to work for me tomorrow, enjoy the rest of the week guys. Please remember to follow my blog below!!!! Thank you

P.S. Think back to what you were doing last year this time and who you were with, still not content?MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!

xoxo
Debra
 

3 comments:

  1. Babes I am so proud of you. Welcome to the gym world, I went yesterday after a few week absence due to work and I am in painnnnnnnn but it will all be worth it. Continue being a tower of strength and the strong beautiful person that you are. Love yah loads and again I'm so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debra for inviting me...I had a blast. I was most elated to see the Alpha spirit living in us. All the best for 2013!!

    Melicia (MelG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great way to start the new year... i enjoyed every bit of it... thanks for having me

    ReplyDelete