Wednesday 11 September 2013

SEPTEMBER'S GIRL ON FIRE CERTIFIED FITNESS CHEF JANELLE HOLDER (CHEF JAY)


 Dieting, healthy eating, weight loss, these are the topics that dominate social media. It seems most people at some point or another has gone down the path of trying to lose weight. The reasons may vary but what is important is that we all share a universal story.   In the beginning, we are all excited, we decide to join a gym,  to diet and do it the right way!!!! We are motivated. We want the results and we are aiming to get it.

As humans we get discouraged and we fall off the horse, some of us get back up and try again and a lot of us don't. I have also struggled with dieting and exercising, it seems we all want the results but we don't want to do the work and invest the time. We even venture down the wrong path sometimes, we see all these weight loss pills and they seem like a get rich quick scheme. They promise you the world and you buy into the bull hoping to shed points.

The truth is plain and simple losing weight is just like any goal you want to achieve. It comes with time, work, but MOST IMPORTANTLY DISCIPLINE AND CONSISTENCY!! If you make a conscious decision to do it the right way, by exercising, making healthier meal choices, we can all be the weight we want, lose those few pounds, get that flat stomach and that beach bum!!!

Would you say you want a job but never put in an application?? It is the same thing with weight loss, you cannot say you want to lose weight but you never exercise nor eat healthy!!!!

        JUST ASK MY SEPTEMBER'S GIRL ON FIRE MISS. JANELLE AVALON HOLDER!! 
CERTIFIED PERSONAL FITNESS CHEF (NESTA)
"Once we change our Mind; We change Everything!" 

I PRESENT AN AMAZING WOMAN THAT HAS TRANSFORMED FROM 210 lbs  to 169 lbs ...41 lbs!!!! AND COUNTING OR SHOULD I SAY SCULPTING?!?
Today I give you another amazing woman in her own right. She is all that embodies a Girl on Fire and so much more. I have known Janelle Holder for about a year and a half, we met at a brunch held by The African Canadian Legal Clinic on Father's Day back in 2012. We instantly took to each other and ever since then we have been good friends. What was fascinating to me about Janelle is her positivity, her love for everyone and her abundant kindness.
Janelle Holder is September's Girl on Fire because she is a great example of a God fearing, determined young woman who is destined for greater things. Janelle recently had a great victory in achieving one of her personal goals. Janelle lost over 41 lbs and got into the shape of her life by eating right and exercising AT HOME. Janelle did this on her own, by being determined, persistent, self motivating and steadfast in her ambitions.
Although Janelle is a chef by profession, I was inspired by her new clean and healthy lifestyle but most of all her consistency!!!!!!!!!! Janelle manages to work out every morning before heading to work at a job where she stands for 8 hours every day in the kitchen!!! How amazing is this!?!?!
Janelle was unhappy with her weight and knew she had the power within her to change her situation, she began with DVD's such as Insanity and Black Girls Workout too and then began her own in-home gym with fitness exercises such as cycling, squats, etc. She began shopping at her local Whole Foods Market and was disciplined with her daily self-customized healthy eating meal plans.


JANELLE WAS NEVER DISCOURAGE WHEN HER DREAM DID NOT COME THROUGH OVER NIGHT. IT TOOK HER OVER 6 MONTHS TO REACH HER IDEAL GOAL WEIGHT.
FROM 210 lbs to 169 lbs AND SCULPTING!!!!!! DRUMROLLS...41 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***Please visit her website at www.cpfcjanelleholder.com to READ HER Empowering Life Transformation! GET HER WHOLE STORY BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK!***


I asked Janelle a few questions about herself, in her own words:

How would you describe yourself?
I am open to correction, I love learning and being taught! I am extremely observant and I pay close attention to my surroundings. I strive to be the best at any given task!
In your professional life when faced with struggles what did you use to persevere?
I prayed and trusted God to take me where he wanted me to be because I understand that God is my source and everything else are just resources! 
What women do you admire?
I admire my Aunt Naydeen because she is my role model, giving me examples of how a woman of God should behave, speak and carry about myself in a manner that is pleasing to God! 

Do you have a mantra that you live by? If yes please share what it is and why
"Let go and Let God" because it worked for me and I continue to let God direct my path!
What is your daily routine?
My daily routine consist of Worship, Exercising, Working in the Kitchen and Helping other women to accomplish their goals in becoming healthier, losing weight and gaining weight the healthy way!
What do you hope to achieve, what is your ultimate goal?
My ultimate goal is to become a certain kind of person so that God can give me all of His power so that I can do what I want to do!
Please list anything else that you would like to add such as your likes and dislikes.
I love biking, it's now my favourite past time. I love a good healthy laugh because in that comes healing from a long day at work!


Janelle credits all her success to God and staying focused. She will be speaking at the Hello-Fall event listed below about her weight loss journey and her accomplishments.
There is a simple message here, you want to lose weight or gain healthy weight in the right places?? Go ahead!!! Allow CPFC Janelle to guide and assist you to commit and achieve your health and fitness goals, stay focused, be steadfast, don't get discourage when it does not happen overnight.

THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR STATE OF MIND, 90% OF YOUR BATTLES ARE IN YOUR MIND AND 10% PHYSICAL.

Did you make a plan to change your life?? Great!! Now do it!! Change your life, start small, start slow but start. Miss Janelle Avalon Holder is truly a great source of inspiration to challenge yourself and to bust through your limits!! If you don't have what you want, figure out what you really, really want and start working towards achieving it!!!!!

YOU CAN CONTACT ChefJay or her Business Manager via www.cpfcjanelleholder.com. Learn as she dispels the TOP 2 Common Food Myths and she gives you nutritional tips on the best good mood foods that RESTORE OPTIMAL HEALTH! You can purchase a copy of her new nutrition guidebook: CPFC Nutrition Guide: GET STARTED  for your  customized nutrition plans, pantry make-over& grocery list, healthy eating guidelines-daily meal prep ideas, her ever-green 5 DAY DETOX & CLEANSE, weight management and how to stay motivated throughout your holistic transformational process!!!!

BY THE WAY, DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT HER VIRTUAL GOURMET COFFEE CAFE! IT'S CALLED JUST HEALTHY ORGANIC CAFE! <------CLICK ON THE LINK, IT'S OPEN 24/7, 365 DAYS A WEEK; ANYTIME ON YOUR TIME!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to ChefJay she is such an awe-inspiring woman of God! She has been my greatest support throughout my challenges. I am blessed and highly favoured to have been her sister. Thank You Lord for seeing her beyond this world accomplishments and becoming a Certified Personal Fitness Chef! Continue to deliver par excellence, God's richest blessings to Chef Janelle. Thank you and blessings to the lovely, gorgeous and intelligent Miss Debra Mattis for featuring ChefJay! Much Love always from Cassandra

    ReplyDelete