Sunday 20 January 2013

I HOPE YOU DANCE..........................................

Happy Sunday Guys,
                          Hope you are all getting some rest for work or school tomorrow. My good friends April, Amie and I went to the gym this morning. I am starting my summer body workout early!!!lolol Yes yes people lets be proactive deeds and not words remember!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was listening some music today and I got this amazing quote from Usher "You don't have to call" it says "Situations, will arise, in our lives but we gotta be smart about it" that is such a good quote!!!!!!! It is one of the best statement and it is so true and practical, Situations will always present a challenge in our lives but we just have to learn to deal with it. I mean it is ok to be sad and I endorse going through the process of whatever it is your facing, but ALWAYS find the strength within to just play some music, I find that helps alotttt!!!! Get up and be smart about it!!!!!
 
Like I always say everyone that comes into your life brings a message and a lesson, do not be blinded by the messenger you will only stifle your own growth, what is most important is to make sure you find your message and ask yourself did I learn my lesson?
 
My Daddy and I have a song that we bonded over last year and it is by far my favourite song of all times!!!!! It rejuvenates my soul and I like to think of it as all the various lessons from Daddy to me, love u Daddy....................... I hope you guys enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Have a productive week
 
"May you never take one single breath for granted"

xoxo
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment